Monday, April 21, 2008

Gears Of War (PC)

I originally played GOW on the XBox 360 and I fucking loved it!! And when I heard that it was being made a PC game I thought I'd buy it just to play it again... sadly I couldn't afford it so I played it on a friend's computer. Again I loved it, but slightly less this time for two reasons:
1). Due to the dodgy keyboard controls, difficult parts in the 360 version were more difficult in the PC version
2). I finished the game already and knew what was coming.

Besides that, this is a near-perfect game. Why only "near-perfect"? The same reason why the 360 version was: when you kill an enemy, even a fucking berserker, they are suddenly the weight of a photograph of Paris Hilton and can be kicked around the area like a football. This pulled me out of the body of Marcus Fenix and I found myself back at my friend's house.

To describe it in one word I'd say "superfuckingawesome".

****

No comments: